What makes the SUPER CENTURION super?
Features such as:
1. Reinforced 3cm seams - reinforced hip and glute harness seams along with reinforced strap seams creates the heaviest, strongest support system ever developed in a single ply suit. This is the latest feature that is exclusive to the Super Centurion
2. NXG SUPER PLUS - this is the fabric that changed the entire sport. It is quite simply the strongest, heaviest fabric ever approved by the IPF. When competitors finally figured that they could not develop a better fabric, they simply attempted to copy it! However, there is only one NXG Super Plus fabric and it’s available only from Titan!
3. Patent # 5,046,194 - Titan’s patented harness system. This is a complete harness system that cradles the lifter as the lifter sits into the squat. It provides more support and rebound out of the bottom of the squat than any other suit in the lifting world! Created by and available only from Titan.
4. Hi Performance Synthetic Thread – the strongest thread used on 1-ply legal lifting gear today. A single thread has been tested to a load of 3.75kg and a looped thread to a load of 10kg!
5. The Most Stitching of Any Suit In The Lifting World - our stitch pattern was determined not by speed or cost, but by performance! That’s why the Centurion features more stitches per cm and uses more thread than any other suit on the market. Every suit uses an average of 8450 cm of thread! That’s the length of approximately 8 ½ soccer fields!
Titan guarantees more support and bigger squats!
RS (regular stance)